"Coming alongside parents to help children know Christ and walk with him."
In Crossway Kidz Ministry, our desire is that your child would have an encounter with Christ through the care and love of our volunteers, the teaching of God's word in fun stories and activities, as well as in our support and encouragement of the parent/child relationship.
The teaching, story, and activities your children learn in CW Kidz coincides with what is being taught to adults on Sunday morning. This allows families to be able to connect on the scripture and story throughout the week. This is a sweet picture of taking God's Word into the very living rooms of our homes!
*Where do I sign in for my children to be a part of CW Kidz?
- As you enter the front door to Crossway Chapel, there is a welcome counter where you sign your children in. There is a host person behind the counter who can help you as well.
*Where do we go after we sign them in?
- Infants to 4 years of age will be able to go right to their classes located down the main hallway. Ages 5 - 8 will remain in the service until they are dismissed with the CW Kidz volunteers after worship music and announcements. You are welcome to go back with them and drop them off at this time.
- In the event that your children will not settle in, your cell number will be texted during the service (though this is hard to imagine with such fun and cheerful volunteers!) We will pull out all our resources to make it a memorable, fun time for you and your children.
- Infants are loved, cuddled, rocked and sung to sleep.
- Ages 1 up to 2 1/2 play with fun toys, are read to and held, when needed.
- For ages 2 1/2 to 8, we follow a curriculum from the Jesus Storybook Bible.
- Ages 9-11 meet on the 1st and 3rd Sundays for a curriculum-based class study and are invited to attend service or serve in some capacity on the 2nd/4th Sundays of each month.
- CW Kidz is staffed by passionate and gifted volunteers who have filled out an application and have gone through a background check. There is also a married couple who coordinates each age group classroom.
- If you have any further questions, feel free to call or text the Children's Ministry Director, Saul Matus, at 910-508-5673 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There is an application to fill out, agreement to go through, a background check, hands-on training (if desired), and luncheons to get better equipped.
- You do not have to have had experience working with children Whether single or married, there is a place for you to serve!
- If you are interested in serving in this ministry, please complete the application above and submit it to Rob Moser.